Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday - More Daddly Wisdom

The Dad Advice Keeps Rolling In! (Thanks to all of you - keep it coming.)



For those too lazy to wade through the past couple of days of blogs - we're ramping up to Father's Day and as such, we are saluting our fathers by listing all of the terrific advice they've given us through the years.

From my friend JTC - "Hug 'em while you got 'em. " Because the period of time your kids are at home is a blink of an eye. (even as a non-father, I can appreciate that one.



"Bring the car home with an empty gas tank tonight, and you won't be driving it again." - - - Courtesy of Steve, my friend who always seems to have more than a half tank of gas.


And another gem from my own dad - "If a deal sounds too good to be true, count how many people live between you and the deal. The more people there are, the worse the deal becomes." (I know it's a little complicated, but it's a great one.)


Send yours today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home