Friday, October 06, 2006

BAD EXCUSES ARE WORSE THAN NO EXCUSES.

Take a good look at the past week.

Bad excuses everywhere you look.

Bad excuses from Mark Foley for his despicable behavior with the Congressional Pages. And don't get me started on his "I think I might be an alcoholic" excuse --- and then checking into rehab for 30 days of "you can't talk to me!!!" The Kennedy Family perfected that one... and they are damn sure not going to let a GOP-on steal it.

More bad excuses...

The news media who had the story MONTHS ago... but sat on it til now. One has to wonder how many young people were preyed upon by the various pigs who roam the halls of Congress?


And it continues... To the point where I may spin myself into the ground.

But none of this is new.

None of it is even interesting really...

it all just smells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home