Thursday, June 22, 2006

ELEVATOR TV? NO THANKS.

We've all seen them... they are a sure sign that the end is near. I'm not talking about 50ft long SUVs with 24in. rims taking the kids to school. This one is really bugging me. Television in the elevators.

Do we need to know the weather in Ohio when we're just going to the 15th floor? NO - we need to know the weather on the 15th floor and that's about it.

AND THEY HAVE COMMERCIALS ON THE ELEVATOR TV! Grrrr.

Personally I blame the muzak people - they invaded a perfectly good place to meet and talk to other people and forced bad music on us ... now we must endure television. This will only lead to shorter programs -- can you imagine people riding the elevator to catch up on news or sports or weather??? (oh, I may unable to stop this one) However, if it is inevitable -- perhaps we can cash in on it - Elevator Shopping Channel? Elevator Soaps?

I need to call my agent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home